Guzzi's are such old tech they keeping running on anything you throw in them or out .......from whale oil to bile!;):cool::roll::roll::roll:

He was driving an SUV, there's 24 inches of snow on the ground in Buffalo, where he's headed back to.

Tomorrow will be 2 months that I’ve not drank a drop. 27 pounds lost. I will go another month and then will only drink on the weekends for one or both days. At this point when I do drink it will be something worth drinking. Whiskey, tequila, wine, or a good strong beer. I’d rather do without than drink a Michael Bob Ultra. No taste to it at all. Might as well drink water 🥴

Try champagne brut nature ;) no sugar added and less then 3gr sugar/litre
It’s not the sugar in the alcohol that causes weight gain, or the calories. It’s the alcohol itself. Alcohol is empty calories and it doesn’t burn as fuel for your body. It breaks down into sugars that can not be used as fuel so all it can do is turn into insulin that ends up as fat cells. Fat cells make you fat (duh)
So the only benefit in consuming alcohol is the buzz, drunkenness, lack of inhibition, ect. Also good for semi anesthesia if you have to get a leg sawed off, want to embellish stories or make luv to an ugly woman…… or dude if that’s your thing, or gonna be your thing.
It’s also been known to help you go on long vacations from forums 😳

So the only benefit in consuming alcohol is the buzz, drunkenness, lack of inhibition, ect. Also good for semi anesthesia if you have to get a leg sawed off, want to embellish stories or make luv to an ugly woman…… or dude if that’s your thing, or gonna be your thing.
It’s also been known to help you go on long vacations from forums 😳
You don't have to sell me on it. You had me at drunkenness, lack of inhibition. Count me in!

Screenshot_20220204-120954_Weather.jpg

Its a little better on the Virginia coast :D
Sounds like i need to move there:cool:!!

Back