Have a link? I leave on my trip in 4 weeks. I would like to install prior to goimg for piece of mind.
Don't know how to link but go to Ebay, type in "TRI-1 fit Triumph Rocket 3 2003-2014 Samco Silicon Rad Hoses & SAMCO Clips" and you'll see a set sold by "MJD128". There are plenty, but make sure you get the Samco clips with your order. They are $117 today as the price fluctuates with the dollar value. I contacted them before ordering and confirmed they are black exterior as they have other colors to chose from. Got them in about 10 days.

I probably should have asked this when I was doing my rebuild, but why do you guys like the Samco hoses so much? I got 50K miles out of the stock hoses and decided to just go stock again, since they were much less expensive. I've also heard so much about the silicone hoses leaking at first- I guess because they are so slippery that getting a good seal is a little more difficult. Anyway, honestly just wondering. If I can get another 50 K out of the stock I'll be happy. The only other difference is the wet shiny look of the silicone, which I like, but for the extra $ I didn't see that being justified at the time when the cost for all the other parts were stacking up.
I’m with you on this. Still running the originals from 2004 on my bike. I now carry a a spare set of oem hoses and will probably put them on at some point this year. If they last for 16 years I won’t worry about the lifetime warranty.

After 45,000 miles the stock hoses were looking rough. Slight mods and hot Oklahoma summers was riding on luck. Replaced hoses and was surprised at the shape they were in. Now at 66,000 miles the samco hosed look like i installed them yesterday. I do not go by years but mileage. So yes if you pound the pavement they are well worth it.

After 45,000 miles the stock hoses were looking rough. Slight mods and hot Oklahoma summers was riding on luck. Replaced hoses and was surprised at the shape they were in. Now at 66,000 miles the samco hosed look like i installed them yesterday. I do not go by years but mileage. So yes if you pound the pavement they are well worth it.

I'll consider that recommendation in another 45- 50K miles. My hoses actually didn't look too bad at 48K when I did the rebuild, so maybe it's not only the mileage, but hotter temps that you guys have in OK compared to NC.

I'll consider that recommendation in another 45- 50K miles. My hoses actually didn't look too bad at 48K when I did the rebuild, so maybe it's not only the mileage, but hotter temps that you guys have in OK compared to NC.
OEM is fine!! well up to 13 years old I'm finding out :) I just got a samco set, but wouldn't hesitate to get another set from triumph either.

Did the hoses last night. Was a ***** to get the bottom hose on the bike, but all in all im happy. Thanks all for your help.
Now just trying to let the bike burn off the coolant i spilled on the radiator fins. Ugh. Smoky.

Back