Did the hoses last night. Was a ***** to get the bottom hose on the bike, but all in all im happy. Thanks all for your help.
Now just trying to let the bike burn off the coolant i spilled on the radiator fins. Ugh. Smoky.
I just got mine done. Is it me or is the thermostat to radiator hose a wee bit short? Mine were had I known that I'd would have just put OEM ones on. They lasted 13 years. Live and learn. I also flushed mine 4 times with distilled water then went with engine ice.

I just got mine done. Is it me or is the thermostat to radiator hose a wee bit short? Mine were had I known that I'd would have just put OEM ones on. They lasted 13 years. Live and learn. I also flushed mine 4 times with distilled water then went with engine ice.
My tough one was the one on the bike itself on the front of the motor. The thermostat one could have been longer, yes

My tough one was the one on the bike itself on the front of the motor. The thermostat one could have been longer, yes
I pulled the radiator. Since I've had them out so many times. I pretty tell the bike to take itself apart :) I need to get some shake down miles on it and it is a holiday weekend. I ride solo so the distancing thing only matters with food service :)

Back