jkm789

Standard Bore
Hello:
When I bought my Rocket 3 Touring it came with the plastic chrome trim on both sides and the top of the radiator. I noticed the trim on the top was a bit loose. Is there a way to tighten it or should I glue it?
Thanks for any info,
jkm789

I'd be a bit careful tightening those pieces as they are plastic. I've broken off one of the holes on one of the side pieces from repeatedly removing/installing them. I'm kind of anal about cleaning bugs from the radiator and that along with being pretty ham fisted has left me looking for a replacement.

Hello:
When I bought my Rocket 3 Touring it came with the plastic chrome trim on both sides and the top of the radiator. I noticed the trim on the top was a bit loose. Is there a way to tighten it or should I glue it?
Thanks for any info,
jkm789
I am interested in trading my gloss black radiator trim. I have a rocket III Roadster 2012. Dealer said touring pieces would fit as well.

Take them off, use steal wool till they are all scratched and paint them with Black Bumper paint, they will look so much better and when they get dirty .... just paint them again :sneaky:

Back