fat frank

Supercharged
Anybody running these and know anything about them. Look pretty good with the 3 into 2's and new headers pipes. Wanting to upgrade and can't get any answers on the preds.
Thanks in advance

I know Crazyman has RAASK pipes on his R3T, but I don't know anyone who has them on a Standard or Classic.

raask

Frank,

I was running the raask 3/1's when the preds were acquired and installed... they are very close in performance with the jars ... I liked them better than the previously owned jars due to the fact that they are much less 'tinny' sounding. also, the 3/1 is much cleaner looking to me. in fact, I still have them in case the preds ever need repairing...:eek:

greg

Greg, thanks for the info. I'm having trouble getting the specs on them from the distributor I'm talking to. He said the ID of the header pipes is 1 3/8 or 38 CM. 38 would be 1.497, almost 1 1/2 inches. Could you check that for me on your pipes. How about the heat on your leg? Do they come with a cover shield? I hear they are double walled. Lots of questions here, but if you could shed some light on the size, quality, and how badly do they show the heat(blueing, discoloration).
Thanks in advance and thanks for you post.

Back