RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

Can autonomous A. I. computers generate conversation based on topic and historical data ? I'm beginning to believe that Le Bull may be a machine and not a human at all. "It" functions in electronic media and even places orders for soap but is "It" real ? If we hold one of these shindigs in your front yard would you come outside ?

Missed you at the RAA West this year, RAA Montrose, RAA Marble Falls twice and the Texas Twisted Sisters for two years running.
I do use fine soap, ride motor with fine friends and DO NOT hide my face!
Can't understand why we have not sucked pie face-to-face?!?!?
OMG.jpg

5E7A7827-131A-429A-8D6E-EE96F24CCA07.jpeg
Well, gentlemen I’m hoping most are still healthy and we are able to find that 40% where it isn’t raining. Since I’m just a couple hours north I’m hoping to make a last minute entry. Unfortunately, my bike currently looks like this.

Good news is my to-do list is down to 4 new turn signals, 2 headlights, 2 mirrors, a Ramair, spark plugs, flush the injectors, polish the chrome, change the oil, new map, grips, Swingwing pegs and a paint job.

Since my speedometer won’t be in till the first week of October, I’ll need to follow one you other highly responsible rocketeers so I don’t accidentally overextend the allowable speed.

Hope to meet you guys in a week!

How about mosquitoes Lupe. Here in Houston the'r booming. No matter how much you stink, they still bite.
All the mosquitoes in Oklahoma are right wing Christians. If you drink enough beer they will not bite you. It is against their religion to get drunk and have a good time. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Really.

Getting to that time for people to start dropping out. when the chance of rain gets above 5% that is when the fair weather riders will back out.
I don't believe it is going to be that bad. For a week around here i dodged storms every day and night riding back and forth to work. Hit or miss. More miss's than hits. Everybody i talked to around here that was planning or thinking about going has bowed out due to the weather. Myself really don't give a rats #ss am going. Hoping i get Thursday off so i can get the bike all cleaned up and get packed up. At least that is the plan. leave out early Friday and have some fun getting there. Only about a hour away but figure it is going to include a couple of pit stops and odds and ins so figure should be able to show up around early afternoon. Plenty of time to take in some of the local atmosphere.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: Really have no clue as to who is showing up or when. Not to worried about it either. I just want to enjoy the most time off i have had in over a year. Figure somebody has to show up eventually and that works for me.

I'll be there for sure
In Stearns they was giving 80% of rain for the weekend and it only rain on the ride once rest of the rain came after we got back to the hotel

Back