RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

5E7A7827-131A-429A-8D6E-EE96F24CCA07.jpeg
Well, gentlemen I’m hoping most are still healthy and we are able to find that 40% where it isn’t raining. Since I’m just a couple hours north I’m hoping to make a last minute entry. Unfortunately, my bike currently looks like this.

Good news is my to-do list is down to 4 new turn signals, 2 headlights, 2 mirrors, a Ramair, spark plugs, flush the injectors, polish the chrome, change the oil, new map, grips, Swingwing pegs and a paint job.

Since my speedometer won’t be in till the first week of October, I’ll need to follow one you other highly responsible rocketeers so I don’t accidentally overextend the allowable speed.

Hope to meet you guys in a week!
Dude there is a Sprint real close to you if all else fails ride it. I showed up at Lupe's on one before.

All the mosquitoes in Oklahoma are right wing Christians. If you drink enough beer they will not bite you. It is against their religion to get drunk and have a good time. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Really.

More fake news from the left :p
I’m right wing. I’m Christian.
I’ve posted way too many posts when drunk and will again :D
My Christian faith is all about salvation that I do not earn or deserve, since I posess a sin nature as we all do, I will continue to have the need to confess my sins and move on. Not that drinking is a sin. That’s for the “religious” of which I’m not.
Let’s drink........ and bring some mosquito spray for all of us heathens :whitstling: ;)

My Christian faith is all about salvation that I do not earn or deserve, since I posess a sin nature as we all do, I will continue to have the need to confess my sins and move on. Not that drinking is a sin. That’s for the “religious” of which I’m not.
Let’s drink........ and bring some mosquito spray for all of us heathens :whitstling: ;)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:;););););););););););) Figured that would get a rise out of somebody.

Missed you at the RAA West this year, RAA Montrose, RAA Marble Falls twice and the Texas Twisted Sisters for two years running.
I do use fine soap, ride motor with fine friends and DO NOT hide my face!
Can't understand why we have not sucked pie face-to-face?!?!?
OMG.jpg
I understand illness. We should have sipped together by now. The mighty Mississippi seems to be keeping us at a distance.

A M E N and well said.

I understand illness. We should have sipped together by now. The mighty Mississippi seems to be keeping us at a distance.

We shall see the day . . . soon I hope!
BTW - I have lost my soap dope - what is her web site?

I've had this before. Since my pulmonary embolism from a serious motor crash back in 87, I have dealt with this $hit. I shall persevere, just have to be more cautious now at 72 years.

Last edited:
Back