Sure that there will be more changes as time goes on. Either way am in. Plan on riding so hopefully I will be able to hook up with some other folks heading that way. Looking forward to it.:):):):):):):):):)

most likely after day 3 somewhere

Patrick,
Day 3 shall end somewhere near or up on SR20, for the North Cascades ride.
Perhaps for you a hook up during our Day 4 at Okanogan around noon?
Remember all itinerary is currently flexable . . . :D

OK Captain! I will be pulling my TwoTone TriplePiper.

Gather in Spokane, Wa., on or before Sunday, July 15th.

You are welcome here and we can go riding but the rest of them will be on the other side of the state on the 15th/16th.

bob

You are welcome here and we can go riding but the rest of them will be on the other side of the state on the 15th/16th.
bob

Ya know, Bob, I be thinking that since our travelers shall be coming from the east, south and southeast, perhaps it would save them time/distance and days if we reverse this thingy and Start out from your area and then travel the circuit counterclockwise.
What thinkest youse???

Patrick,
Day 3 shall end somewhere near or up on SR20, for the North Cascades ride.
Perhaps for you a hook up during our Day 4 at Okanogan around noon?
Remember all itinerary is currently flexable . . . :D
that is exactly my plan hooking up at okanogan on day four. i ll put it in my calendar

that is exactly my plan hooking up at okanogan on day four. i ll put it in my calendar

Don't get to froggy with your calendar just yet.
I just suggested we consider swapping the start to Spokane area for the convenience of the travelers coming from the south and east.

Don't get to froggy with your calendar just yet.
I just suggested we consider swapping the start to Spokane area for the convenience of the travelers coming from the south and east.

Swapping start points makes sense. You can do the tune stop in the middle, or first full day back on the wet side. I will start looking at routes and see what I can come up with on my end.

BBQ on the 15th. ;)

bob

Back