@sonny, probably for you the best would be to have her fly into Spokane. We can put her up until you get here, as long as she isn't allergic to cats and doesn't mind a futon or air bed.

bob

We have six cats in the house. Three of which are baby's and have no interest in going out side. One is over nine years old. My German Shepherd (bossy) who is ten years old IMG_0374.JPG thinks she is MOM. May take you up on the offer. Thank you

It was just a thought though. You guys across the pond seem to have a great deal more spirit and 'drive' to meet and greet each other. I have searched around on various sites here in the UK but nothing really happening. There are big events involving all comers but nothing R3 orientated. Thoughts anyone??

It was just a thought though. You guys across the pond seem to have a great deal more spirit and 'drive' to meet and greet each other. I have searched around on various sites here in the UK but nothing really happening. There are big events involving all comers but nothing R3 orientated. Thoughts anyone??

Have moderator put up a RAUK thread under "user groups".
Post invite to other UK members.
This is what I did with the Rocket Owners Northwest.

Last edited:
Back