I think I have decided to trailer my Rocket up there. Possibly the wife's bike also.

Anthony,
You can safely park at my place if you wish and I have a Queen bed available, or floor, or grass . . .

Anthony,
You can safely park at my place if you wish and I have a Queen bed available, or floor, or grass . . .

That is much appreciated my friend. If I come up alone I will probably take you up on the parking and 1-2 nights. If the wife comes, she may have to work and will probably rent her a hotel room.

Once we have everything hammered down though, I want to make an appointment with your tuner while up there.

That is much appreciated my friend. If I come up alone I will probably take you up on the parking and 1-2 nights. If the wife comes, she may have to work and will probably rent her a hotel room.

Once we have everything hammered down though, I want to make an appointment with your tuner while up there.

Well i just have to ask what kind of work does your wife do that she has to rent a hotel room:rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

1 - The queen is in the original master bedroom and I have Wi-Fi and a lap top available.
2 - If you must drop days start with Day 7 and work back. We can always rearrange routes as well.

We are still pretty far out, I think the routes could be tweaked but would possibly require another day, especially on the east side.
bob

Agreed, Bob; however, me thinks more than 5 days may be tough for some of our travelers.
Tis likely that we'll have to trim routes as is.
We have an early start here and time will allow us to sort out the itinerary.

1 - The queen is in the original master bedroom and I have Wi-Fi and a lap top available.
2 - If you must drop days start with Day 7 and work back. We can always rearrange routes as well.

I have the time, no issues there. But, this would stop me from hitting up any other gatherings in 2018 as well.
I want to hit up Nels for a tune, so that is at least 1 day. Getting ready to email @Paul Bryant to order a header so it is here in time for the trip.

Back