R3R Seat change ideas

I make the whole custom seat, You send me a picture of you sitting on the bike tell me what look you want, and I will do it.
I'm not sure about other rockets my seat has a latch that the seat fits in so the taller people should be sitting back there and the seat and need to put the pacing the gel and foam works great.or your get pain in your tail bone.the seat will be higher for those taller guys, but me only being 5 8 I can sit in front so I could easily go 3 inches lower, but that's on the 05 Rocket . But my floor boards is high so that would be too low for me if I had the pegs could work but then I'll be looking through my windshield:)
So you make the WHOLE seat from scratch with no need to use the base off the old seat?
I have a corbin young gun - its the right height for me but its pretty hard, would like to see options too.
DSCN7459.JPG

No to make the seat pan would need to have bike, but don't really want to get in that.
What I do is I do your seat over same look if you want and insert the gel and and foam and can still use your cover.
Or do it in a high quality leather or Vinyl or change the look.
Like my Cobin seat that you can see in the pictures there was wasted space at the back of my seat so I made a lower back support, and can see I fit perfect ,I could do the same to this seat.
Or a built in lower back rest seems to have a cool look and a function

Here is the fit he did for me,I'm 5'11", 285LBS. with a 34" inseam, the other pic ended up being a bonus, as my golf bag ended up fitting perfectly on the pillion seat......my wife can ride her own **** bike
20160803_173003.jpg
20160803_113325.jpg

No to make the seat pan would need to have bike, but don't really want to get in that.
What I do is I do your seat over same look if you want and insert the gel and and foam and can still use your cover.
Or do it in a high quality leather or Vinyl or change the look.
Like my Cobin seat that you can see in the pictures there was wasted space at the back of my seat so I made a lower back support, and can see I fit perfect ,I could do the same to this seat.
Or a built in lower back rest seems to have a cool look and a function

+1 on modifying your original seat. I was not aware of you doing this type of work and not sure how difficult it would be to send to Canada and return, but I used to have a 2002 Bonneville America that got uncomfortable after a while. Somebody on the TBA website mentioned another person that does pretty much what you are talking about and I sent both my front and rear pillion to him and he cut out a portion of the seat, added I believe it is called "Supracore" and put the original cover back on and sent it back to me within a couple days and after riding with it there was a noticeable difference. I have since sent my front and rear pillion in from my Rocket R and I can not believe the difference with it. I recently rode it 5 hours straight with only 2 quick fuel stops and back on the road stopped for dinner and back on the bike to ride back home with the same 2 quick fuel stops and to clean the bugs off of my helmet and my butt was not sore or anything. I was impressed !!! I don't want to take away any of your business but if you live in the lower 48 or the southern part of the US you might want to check this place out as well. Again not trying to steal your business but just another option as I don't know the cost or trouble sending out of country. I know that shipping has gotten a little ridiculous lately. Here is the website if anyone is interested: www.greatdaytoride.com

Back