Wind deflectors and brake line

The lower deflectors can easily be adjusted forward to keep them from hitting the radiator. However, keeping the brake line from hitting the radiator when you have risers is a different problem. Looks like it will required longer brake lines; I am taking mine in in a couple of weeks to have a longer brake line installed.

dongee

The lower deflectors can easily be adjusted forward to keep them from hitting the radiator. However, keeping the brake line from hitting the radiator when you have risers is a different problem. Looks like it will required longer brake lines; I am taking mine in in a couple of weeks to have a longer brake line installed.

dongee

You need to supply a picture with that statement. If the deflectors are angled 'forward' enough so the clamp joint don't have an interference fit with the shroud, the deflectors are at so much of an angle they become a 'funnel', directing the air into the rider rather than deflecting the air away from the rider which is what they are supposed to do. I tried all positions before modifying the top radiator mount. There was no position other than the 'funnel' position that worked. I wanted deflectors, not concentrators.

Back