Well, that certainly wasn't a drag race, unless both riders were wearing dresses, padded bras and full makeup (I wouldn't put that past LaMont to do so), but the Corbin thrust reversers were kinda' amusing.;)

yup.

I always questioned this one on YT i don't think it's a Busa. You must have pretty good eye sight to see the Corbins flapping I missed it completely..;) :eek:If there was any bike that would walk all over the Rocket it's a Busa...

rocket III vs 1300 gex hayabusa - YouTube
i agree, i dont think its a busa,looks more like a gsx 1000??? to me. BCR trick these bikes out as well as the rocket. He makes some serious Hp with them,:D

Good, experienced riders on both bikes (Rocket & Hayabusa) in a 1/8 mile and my money is on the Rocket hands down. After that, once he gets his revs up it is Hayabusa time, no contest. Still, it makes me feel good the Busa driver will have to work for it, at least for the first half of the 1/4 mile. :D

The M109? Ha! You make me laugh! It weighs only like 30lbs less than the Rocket and has 30% less torque.

GS

GS it is obvious you have never road a Rocket with HP. (most likely stock ones) I have already fed Zx-14's,Busa's and jixers to the Millennium Falcon in the quarter mile. In fact the guy on the busa commented how I even had the kitchen sink on mine and still whooped his arse. Naturally I told him we use the kitchen sink to hold the front end down :D

You should feel the power of a Blown Carpenter Silverback!!!!

You can make anything go fast if you dump enough money into it. I have a friend, Dale Nungesser, that is a NHRA Top Fuel champion. His steed is a Harley powered monster that runs in the 6s at 200 mph. He also owns/owned (haven't talked to him in years) Nungesser Engineering which builds a lot of the race chasis used.

You can make anything go fast if you dump enough money into it. I have a friend, Dale Nungesser, that is a NHRA Top Fuel champion. His steed is a Harley powered monster that runs in the 6s at 200 mph. He also owns/owned (haven't talked to him in years) Nungesser Engineering which builds a lot of the race chasis used.

Cool does he take his 200 hp monster on a 700 mile daily ride or say stop at a dragstrip in the middle of a 3500 mile jaunt eat supper, drag race, and then drive 700 miles home the next day on the stead.
over 58,000 miles on the Falcon

Or could it be he has a trailer queen:D

Cool does he take his 200 hp monster on a 700 mile daily ride or say stop at a dragstrip in the middle of a 3500 mile jaunt eat supper, drag race, and then drive 700 miles home the next day on the stead.
over 58,000 miles on the Falcon

Or could it be he has a trailer queen:D

Ok, Ok,,,,,,,,, hot **** !! I want to see you fly on video. We know your fast but haven't been able to see you do your thing.

VIDEO !!!!!!! From the bike and from the road. :cool:

Then when your done with that I want a complete engine and trans rebuild video. :D

Back