Darron1117

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Received my tires today and went with Bridgestone Exedra 240 55 16 rear and 140 75 17 out front.
Looking at the tires I'm wondering if the bike will look like a top fuel funny car.
Low in the front and high in the rear.
Is that combo a good look on an aggressive looking bike?

Thanks,

Received my tires today and went with Bridgestone Exedra 240 55 16 rear and 140 75 17 out front.
Looking at the tires I'm wondering if the bike will look like a top fuel funny car.
Low in the front and high in the rear.
Is that combo a good look on an aggressive looking bike?

Thanks,

It not only looks aggressive it changes the rake angle and that makes the bike steer eazzyer.

It not only looks aggressive it changes the rake angle and that makes the bike steer eazzyer.

Like way easier. When I first switched I wasn't sure that I made the right decision. Turning was almost effortless. You'll need to adjust your technique, but it is so worth it. I'd never go back to the stock setup. It'll handle like a much smaller bike. Enjoy!

Like way easier. When I first switched I wasn't sure that I made the right decision. Turning was almost effortless. You'll need to adjust your technique, but it is so worth it. I'd never go back to the stock setup. It'll handle like a much smaller bike. Enjoy!
WOW!!! Thanks, brother.

Back