I'd be interested, but I'll bet the postage alone would be rather steep

PM me with what you'd take for it over and above the postage, please!

I found the full 2007 model year service manual, reprinted, bound and covered about 3 years ago online for about $25. Wish I could find that site again as I'd like to get another copy.

That link's been posted on here before with no issues.

I remember Hellfire saying he kept a copy on CD and a thumb drive under his seat in case it was needed by someone in a workshop while he was travelling. Not a bad idea. I've also seen fully searchable copies available for $10 on eBay.

A word of caution about the eBay ones. I bought one a while back and even asked the seller if it was a "real" searchable pdf. "Yes" was the reply. Imagine my surprise when it showed up and was the same ol' scanned pdf we've all seen (and probably have) burned to a CD.
Needless to say, I asked for my money back and, luckily, I got it.

I paid about $79 for my official Triumph service book from the dealer. Come on guys. Don't be so cheap. Just get one. It is an important tool or accessory you need/want for your bike. Just buy it.

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send you what I have.

Thanks, Scottie, but I already have both the electronic and printed versions!:cool:

Fact is that I tried to organize a group buy when I found a source for a printed ,bound and covered copy for about $25. the source sold me mine, postage included, for 20 bucks thinking that i'd bring him all sorts of customers, but there wasn't sufficient interest at the time.

Phil,
I've got the full 2007 electronic. PM me and I'll send if you want. I've been thinking of taking it into the printing shop and having it done and bound on wax paper myself. I find I can't keep my grubby greasy hands off the pages and then I can't read them the next time I need them!
Crack

Back