PIPES

.020 Over
I've been trying to obtain a manual,but so far been unlucky, it seems the only (printed) one available, is Triumph's own version,(expensive):eek:

The one I've got is 627 pages and covers the standard, classic, and touring. It's a 2007 edition... pm me if you have any questions from it.
I know you meant well posting this one, but be careful posting them as the copyright infringements can get you into legal issues (electronic theft). And trust me I'm sure there are possibly a few downloads going on, just don't want Triumph getting mad at a fellow Captain!!:D

The one I've got is 627 pages and covers the standard, classic, and touring. It's a 2007 edition... pm me if you have any questions from it.
I know you meant well posting this one, but be careful posting them as the copyright infringements can get you into legal issues (electronic theft). And trust me I'm sure there are possibly a few downloads going on, just don't want Triumph getting mad at a fellow Captain!!:D
HAD NO idea using the link was not allowed-:eek:--how is any-one supposed to know??; It's freely available with no 'don't do ' instructions..:confused:
Shan't bother again.:mad:

HAD NO idea using the link was not allowed-:eek:--how is any-one supposed to know??; It's freely available with no 'don't do ' instructions..:confused:
Shan't bother again.:mad:

Trust me, I'm not busting your chops for it...just wanted to pass on what I've gotten from others. I'm no lawyer, so I don't know what the real consequences might be; just know every time I've found those posted, I've found them taken down to "prevent" litigation. If Big T didn't charge so **** much for them, I think they'd find a lot more people willing to buy them. Of course, then they'd loose those shop profits too

That link's been posted on here before with no issues.

I remember Hellfire saying he kept a copy on CD and a thumb drive under his seat in case it was needed by someone in a workshop while he was travelling. Not a bad idea. I've also seen fully searchable copies available for $10 on eBay.

Appreciate the responses folks, but how is one supposed to know what can be used and what is prohibited?? if it's available on the web,people are sure to use the info..Surely the onus should be with the "owners" of the links to secure them??:confused:

I've got the original genuine triumph book, which is unused still in wrapper
You could make me an offer as i have now sold the rocket...

Back