Question about '07 R3 Classic

Thanks Willie, yeah i like that more than the Touring version. I'm talking to a guy in N.H. about his...pretty sure i will take but im torn between that and a 2011 victory cross roads...(but that is a whole different subject). Btw i saw the one you were talking about(saw the ad) i must say is a very nice looking bike.

Both bikes r good I have had 06 classic and the 08 touring I liked both of them and I have the 2012 crossroad with over 102000 miles on it either way you go I believe you will be happy

Thanks Willie, yeah i like that more than the Touring version. I'm talking to a guy in N.H. about his...pretty sure i will take but im torn between that and a 2011 victory cross roads...(but that is a whole different subject). Btw i saw the one you were talking about(saw the ad) i must say is a very nice looking bike.

Well, I'm researching (still) before I spring for a Rocket. I have a few questions so I'll start my own thread, so I don't do a complete hijack of yours!!

I have no experience with Victory but I see quite a few on the road around here. But seeing that Polaris dropped the Vic line, seems OEM parts availability will likely be a issue at some point. Hopefully the after market will come thru though. Sad that Victory didn't make it. I liked the fact that they seemed to be giving Harley some completion, at least in my neck of the woods. And, I've only seen 2 or 3 Indians around here over the past few years. Makes me wonder if Polaris will keep them?

Back