Prototype Performance cams for the Rocket.

Those dyno screenshots were posted back before the ECU was cracked into, so they should be with stock tune yea? Or did some other system work on the ECU to tune it back in mid-2020?

Those dyno screenshots were posted back before the ECU was cracked into, so they should be with stock tune yea? Or did some other system work on the ECU to tune it back in mid-2020?
Oh I did’t realize that. You’re probably correct. Richard did comment after that he had had some other cams in the hopper. Intriguing. I do wonder if that was all cam gain or if there was also some fueling/timing changes in addition.

Oh I did’t realize that. You’re probably correct. Richard did comment after that he had had some other cams in the hopper. Intriguing. I do wonder if that was all cam gain or if there was also some fueling/timing changes in addition.
He had a Power Commander on it.

Richard looking at this graph and power curve it appears this is a stock tune? Can you clarify? Is this showing a stock tuned bike with just the cam change? If so, can you load a Penner or other tune on that opens the throttle to 100% so we can get an idea of what the cam and a tune will do? I am sure that's what most will do if they get a cam done they will already have or will shortly plan to get a tune (and a free flowing pipe). I can't see anyone doing the cam without at least first opening up the throttle restriction.
Tuned with PCV but no throttle mods obviously. The bike is apart at the moment with the imminent supercharger install so no chance of using Tuneecu to get the best out of the cams. sorry.

Back