Have to order direct from Progressive in the States.
When I was looking to buy them I searched extensively in Oz with no luck

Hi there Mike. I have 3-1 headers, power commander, K&N filter In my 2016 roadster.
Have RamAir kit on the way.
Am I going to notice much difference in performance with RamAir kit ?
Some say yes, some say no. What’s your take on bro ?

cheers
Steve

USA and postage .. eBay has listings. as does Aussie Amazon.com.au Compare a few offerings by googling the part code for the one you want
You won't get them any cheaper with the dollar rate and freight now.
Eg
444-4213B

Note there are 4-5 different grades of Progressives for Rocket IIIs besides length in 11.5, 12, 12.5, and 13" length and colour options. 12.5" is stock.
13" is a much better ride if your not too short.
A base stock replacement 212 series, mid 430 and better 444s twin shocks and then there are the HP piggy back etc.

Eg
MSRP: US$781.95
444-4213B
444 (BLK) CRZR 13"
Out Of Stock
Estimated Ship Date : 1/3/2023

Hi guys, have tried the part number you gave me with Progressive. Brings up nothing for a Rocket. Has anyone fitted Harley rear shocks to a Rocket. If yes can you give me a part number please. I have heard this is a possibility.
cheers Steve from Cairns Australia

Hi guys, have tried the part number you gave me with Progressive. Brings up nothing for a Rocket. Has anyone fitted Harley rear shocks to a Rocket. If yes can you give me a part number please. I have heard this is a possibility.
cheers Steve from Cairns Australia
I do not know what your problem is as I just googled the part number again and even put 'Australia' after it and again Voila!
Have you got a problem with Amazon Australia with all purchases in Aussie $ ?

Progressive Suspension 444-4213B Black 13" Standard Big Mile Riders Rear Suspension Shock​

$963.01
FREE international delivery
Usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks.

Progressive Suspension 444-4213B Black 13" Standard Big Mile Riders Rear Suspension Shock
316ds6hcUFL._AC_.jpg
41lQG9dDhZL._AC_.jpg

BrandProgressive Suspension
PositionRear
StyleModern
ExteriorChrome
ColourBlack

About this item​

• Frequency Sensing Technology (FST), allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
  • Deflective disc valve
  • Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
  • Progressive rate spring
  • Standard spring rate and black finish

Hi there Mike. I have 3-1 headers, power commander, K&N filter In my 2016 roadster.

cheers
Steve

cheers
S
Can't remember the exact figures now but I went from a standard setup to Ramair and TORS, RWHP went from something like 122 to 145 after Dyno-tune.

cheers
Steve
Yes you will, but you will need to get it tuned.
Can't remember the exact figures now but I went from a standard setup to Ramair and TORS, RWHP went from something like 122 to 145 after Dyno-tune.

T
USA and postage .. eBay has listings. as does Aussie Amazon.com.au Compare a few offerings by googling the part code for the one you want
You won't get them any cheaper with the dollar rate and freight now.
Eg
444-4213B

Note there are 4-5 different grades of Progressives for Rocket IIIs besides length in 11.5, 12, 12.5, and 13" length and colour options. 12.5" is stock.
13" is a much better ride if your not too short.
A base stock replacement 212 series, mid 430 and better 444s twin shocks and then there are the HP piggy back etc.

Eg
MSRP: US$781.95
444-4213B
444 (BLK) CRZR 13"
Out Of Stock
Estimated Ship Date : 1/3/2023

Thanks guys. Amazon website only has 444-4212B and 444-4214B will these fit my 2015 R3 Roadster .

T

Thanks guys. Amazon website only has 444-4212B and 444-4214B will these fit my 2015 R3 Roadster .
Jesus, just click on the 444-4213B link I provided and buy it. I just tried and could have bought it and sent to my Aussie address with FREE postage.

T

Nope 13" far too light a spring rate if it fits these bikes:
444-4212B
Shadow 500,V65 Magna,Eliminator 1000,Bonneville

Nope again 12.5" version of above.
444-4214B

As I posted yesterday in my alter ego the link I posted to Amazon.com.au in Aussie dollars way back is still working.

cheers
Steve
I already had the exhaust and TuneECU tune in my 2006 Rocket when I added the RamAir filter. With that and dyno tune gained 9 hp. I forget the torque increase.

Back