Progressive Insurance Rocket?

I want to see Flo's titties.
You must have a VERY different Flo in mind to that us Aussies know!

Flo Bjelke-Petersen is 96 and the widow of one of the most corrupt State Premier in Aussie History who was hounded from office and very nearly imprisoned. She was a politician herself and famous for her Queensland Blue Pumpkin scones (what you may call biscuits I think). By far the best thing that can be said of her.

5910340-1x1-700x700.jpg

lady-flo-pumpkin-scones.jpg

Wow, I am going to have to check out Progressive. Hope they are cost effective.

Yea, you should do that.
But FYI, I deal with insurance companies all day, every day at my job as a production mngr at a large collision repair shop. So every vehicle we repair goes through a process of disassembly & then writing a corrected repair plan to supplement the ins co initial "estimate" which is FAR from what it actually takes to fix the veh. My job is to write that repair plan & then fight with the adjusters re the proper repair going forward.
No matter who they are affiliated with, Progressive has always been and continues to be one of the worst companies to deal with! Period.
Example: you wreck your 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe n it needs new headlamps, hood, fenders, ect. Flo says they will only pay for aftermarket (not high performance a/m parts like we think of to make our bikes faster, ect - but a hood/fender, sheet metal made in Taiwan and not by GM) we're talking about low budget parts that do not have the same fit, specs, corrosion protection, ect...... they are cheaper parts, that's why they force them. They call those parts "like kind n quality" - we call these counterfeit parts! And Flo don't budge on it!
So if you want Flo to insure your Rocket, fine. Since the sheet metal parts are not offered in low budget aftermarket it prolly doesn't affect m/c's as much. But your cars/trucks are a different matter.
Also, I'm not singling out Progressive on this issue, there are quite a few on this list. PM me if you'd like further list

Back