I, at a mere 235, have never lofted the front end though I regularly break the rear end loose. Surprizingly though there's no squeal with the M880. It must be a state of mind :rolleyes: Soon I'll be going over to the dark side and then maybe I'll realize some air-time.

tb,hrt, et al.. please give me just a little more time. all is coming together finally. in order to produce that which really was only entended for my bike has brought me into the area where i cannot hand make these systems for you anymore. that has required finding vedors that can meet my expectations on the componets for this system. problem is im rather old school, much like flip and greg, where either it is 100 % correct or it isnt. doesnt matter if you wouldnt know , i would. it has also been a constant evolution of well maybe if i changed this it might be just that little bit better. i am satisfied now with the vendors and my designs. they now how the orders to fill so i can complete the systems. i do have a full time business of my own to run so although i know it seems like it is taking forever i am moving it along as fast as i can. i believe you will find it was worth the wait.

brake line brackets

hey flip,
are you still making brake line brackets for tha front fenders?

greg:D

hey flip,
are you still making brake line brackets for tha front fenders?

greg:D

Of course along with the Handlebar Clamps. Hopefully, sometime in January I'll have my website in place where you'll be able to order my products as well as Sam's. I, we have some other stuff in the works like saddlebag stiffeners to take the 'sag out of your bag' and other goodies too. Everything takes time, especially if you want things to be right. Sam and I both know that all too well. Besides, at least speaking for myself, I'm computer challenged.

I see the bike in the Putfile picture with the Predators is in need of a set of brakeline clamps too. What about that?

clamps

yes,
i do like those clamps. i think every one should get a set of those. what are you talking about on saddle bag stiffeners? is this to be offered as a kit?

greg

Anxiety Exhaustion

Thanks for the explanation Travelguy. They sure would look good under the XMAS tree though. Any idea of what kind of time frame your looking at?

t... depends on dhl... they have missed their overnight times twice now in 2 weeks... i schedule time to build based on that so it really screws things up. i hope to have 6 sets of the 3-1's done by tuesday and then to the ceramic guys which is 3-5 days.

yes,
i do like those clamps. i think every one should get a set of those. what are you talking about on saddle bag stiffeners? is this to be offered as a kit?

greg

The saddlebag stiffeners will be inserts molded in the shape of the saddlebags that will fit inside the bag itself that will retain the shape of the bag to stock (new) dimensions. All the leather panniers seem to either sag (buckle in) at the front, or the lid caves in. The inserts will eliminate that. They will be secured to the bag itself with either stainless or brass smooth headed Chicago Screws. It will be either a 6 piece or 4 piece kit with all fasteners designed expressly for the Triumph leather panniers.

You have a private message by the way.

Sam: I gave up on DHL many moons ago. I only deal with UPS or the Post Office and rarely Fed-Ex. DHL= Dumb and Honestly Lost I can't figure out how DHL stays in business. Must be extremely cheap.............

t... depends on dhl... they have missed their overnight times twice now in 2 weeks... i schedule time to build based on that so it really screws things up. i hope to have 6 sets of the 3-1's done by tuesday and then to the ceramic guys which is 3-5 days.

p.m.

flip,
i checked and didn't see any new messages. i got the the one about the clamps.i'll be getting some after the first of the year:D. the price is definitely right. the **** things look bullet proof. what about the bag kit? mine are starting to look pretty hideous what with this south texas coastal humidity...

greg

Back