TXtriple

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
Backstory...my first Rocket was a 2013 Roadster. I bought it used and it had a PCV and AT installed. After that bike got totaled, I removed both to put on my "new" Rocket (2012 Roadster).

So I'm working on the install and trying to lay out the wires. I've got the main harness, power and grounds and the O2 sensor sorted. But since I didn't get the instructions I can't figure out where these two connectors go.

I've searched here and on Youtube and haven't found anything Rocket specific. I thought I could find instructions on the Dynojet site but came up empty handed there as well.
20190615_150132[1].jpg

Any help or a shove in the general direction would be appreciated.

Backstory...my first Rocket was a 2013 Roadster. I bought it used and it had a PCV and AT installed. After that bike got totaled, I removed both to put on my "new" Rocket (2012 Roadster).

So I'm working on the install and trying to lay out the wires. I've got the main harness, power and grounds and the O2 sensor sorted. But since I didn't get the instructions I can't figure out where these two connectors go.

I've searched here and on Youtube and haven't found anything Rocket specific. I thought I could find instructions on the Dynojet site but came up empty handed there as well.
20190615_150132[1].jpg

Any help or a shove in the general direction would be appreciated.
I can only find the big plug. Can't figure where the small plug goes...

Any help would be appreciated

I can only find the big plug. Can't figure where the small plug goes...

Any help would be appreciated...
PCV on a '16 Roadster

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017_170400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231017_170400_Chrome.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
Back