powdercoating and shocks

You can only put 4 images in a post, which includes smilies. If you have more than 4 pictures to post simply put them into a reply to your own thread and don't use smilies as they count against the picture count.

If that doesn't work... PM me and I'll check into it.... WE WANT PICS!!!

Try... uploading them into our photo album, it is set to accept pics up to 2500 x 2500 and will resize them for display in our album. You should be able to move them from there.

Sometimes... browsers will mess things up. If you are using AOL or SBC you are lost, I tell ya. I dumped SBC (Now AT&T) and put in Firefox and have never looked back. I couldn't post anything with SBC and their browser didn't have many of the property menus ect you need to do so..

If you can't upload them into our Photo Album email them to me (Toystoretom@sbcglobal.net) and I'll put them up here....

ltom thanks for posting pics for me. hondax the shop that did the powdercoating gave me 3 choices in black.....flat........80%........and gloss. i chose the gloss black. they also have a black chrome which is sometimes called smoked chrome it is a greyish chrome. i might be doing the rims in that color:cool:

Back