POLL for RAA West 2018 Dates

RAA WEST 2018 . . . July 16-30 or September 10-24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
July 16th my vote too, even though it's closed. Looking forward to meeting some more of you!

Got my wideband o2 set back up, fixed the code I hate (turns out my intake sensor wasn't bad after all), and managed to fit 2 minis and 2 motorcycles in a 450sq ft garage today along with all my tools and other assorted crap!

Updated the Rocket's tune, looking forward to some better weather!

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this ride. Have not done a cross county since 2000. The ride to leaky Texas was fun but to ride half way across the country on a bike is something that just gets the blood going even at 60 years old. It is one thing to haul a bike in a trailer, it is a another to just ride. Yes indeed. Nothing better than the people and the experiences on the open rode. Especially on two wheels. To me the ride to the destination is as much fun as showing up. Oh $ell, attitude and age is showing. Yea let's RIDE.

Really looking forward to this ride. Have not done a cross county since 2000. The ride to leaky Texas was fun but to ride half way across the country on a bike is something that just gets the blood going even at 60 years old. It is one thing to haul a bike in a trailer, it is a another to just ride. Yes indeed. Nothing better than the people and the experiences on the open rode. Especially on two wheels. To me the ride to the destination is as much fun as showing up. Oh $ell, attitude and age is showing. Yea let's RIDE.

Could do the same here but it would all be over before luncheon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well. I just grew up riding bikes. The only time a trailer was used was when something screwed up. Most of the time it was from lack of knowledge to keep a bike on the road. A total disgrace. Now days it seems like it is a status symbol to haul a bike. #ell they even make special trailers just for that. Nope ,not my cup of tea. I see a bike on a trailer or in a trailer all we can do is laugh. The ride down to leaky Texas was a bitc%. The ride home was priceless. The people we ran across and the ride was fantastic. Never would have happened if traumatized by hauling in a trailer. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::coffee::coffee:

Can understand that. You have infidelity had a rough ride. I for one have not. Been nothing less than a magic carpet ride on the X. Love every minute i spend riding. To look behind while driving instead of riding no matter how beat up i get is worth the ride. At times have fallen face down due to a really bad knee but the shi5 eating grin after a long haul is well worth the pain. Hopefully will have many miles before I sleep.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back