POLL for RAA West 2018 Dates

RAA WEST 2018 . . . July 16-30 or September 10-24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I selected Sep 10 but any time in September is fine. The traffic really does thin out after Labor Day with the kiddies back in school. Hotel/motel room availability is also better. Actually, any time in July would be good for me too since I'm retired with generally no special place to go nor specific time to be there.

Last edited:
I selected Sep 10 but any time in September is fine. The traffic really does thin out after Labor Day with the kiddies back in school. Hotel/motel room availability is also better. Actually, any time in July would be good for me too since I'm retired with generally no special place to go nor specific time to be there.

Jealous, brother, but I'm almost there myself. Both my GP and my orthopedic doctor told me what's the matter with you, give it up, I'll sign off on anything you need, retire. BTW, still wearing those boots I bought off you a couple years ago, I think it was you, anyway.

I don't really care either, I just voted to make up for not voting in the last election.

Jealous, brother, but I'm almost there myself. Both my GP and my orthopedic doctor told me what's the matter with you, give it up, I'll sign off on anything you need, retire. BTW, still wearing those boots I bought off you a couple years ago, I think it was you, anyway.

I highly recommend it. I retired from 35 years in the Navy in 2003 and then worked off and on over the years when I wanted to but spend the bulk of my time out in the wind.

And it seems to me that I sold someone some boots a few years ago.

I sold boots to Rick, @1K9 :roll: :roll: :roll:
Now we both rock the superb:
DAYTONA ARROW SPORT GTX

September may be too cold and snowing up there:eek::eek:

NO indeed, Amigo!
Other than Labor Day, September is a great riding month up here, clear up through even the first week or so of October.
Traffic is also improved due to absence of crumb snatchers!

Back