POLL for RAA West 2018 Dates

RAA WEST 2018 . . . July 16-30 or September 10-24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well. I just grew up riding bikes. The only time a trailer was used was when something screwed up. Most of the time it was from lack of knowledge to keep a bike on the road. A total disgrace. Now days it seems like it is a status symbol to haul a bike. #ell they even make special trailers just for that. Nope ,not my cup of tea. I see a bike on a trailer or in a trailer all we can do is laugh. The ride down to leaky Texas was a bitc%. The ride home was priceless. The people we ran across and the ride was fantastic. Never would have happened if traumatized by hauling in a trailer. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::coffee::coffee:
well when you work 12.5 hours in a day, you have a 14+ hour drive in front of you and if you leave NOW you might get youself 2 days to ride with everyone,you got 9to10 hours or so traveling in the dark you weigh the choices truck&trailor,ride the bike? just how important is it to meet up with these folks anyways

Breeze you do not count. Your a different animal. One of the few people I have ever run across I liked right off the bat. Offer still good for a ride to New Mexico? Plan on a ride while wife drives south in your great state. She whats to visit my grand kid down south of you. Plan on making that trip but also plan on riding on north. She has no interest in driving north so she will be driving home. Me am game. Nothing but time . Got plenty.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Breeze you do not count. Your a different animal. One of the few people I have ever run across I liked right off the bat. Offer still good for a ride to New Mexico? Plan on a ride while wife drives south in your great state. She whats to visit my grand kid down south of you. Plan on making that trip but also plan on riding on north. She has no interest in driving north so she will be driving home. Me am game. Nothing but time . Got plenty.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:
you are welcome at my house, what i have,any time.may not be much ask @1olbull but its ours .plenty of GREAT riding or just sight seeing for her.let me know when

Back