POLL for RAA West 2018 Dates

RAA WEST 2018 . . . July 16-30 or September 10-24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Early July, I'm more than OVERDUE for a long trip, as my last trip to Sturgis was '83...I'm going to have to detour on the way out to run through Spearfish Canyon in South Dakota....That is if Ya' all got room on the roster. Thanks, Norm

I voted Early July, I'm more than OVERDUE for a long trip, as my last trip to Sturgis was '83...I'm going to have to detour on the way out to run through Spearfish Canyon in South Dakota....That is if Ya' all got room on the roster. Thanks, Norm

You're just a year late joining up here, Amigo. We properly did the Spearfish area last year. Tis well worth spending two days riding the roads of the area. Let me know if you need any help organizing your best routes, as I have done it many times.
I shall look forward to meeting you next summer.

I haven't read all proposals but i might suggest gathering in Estes Park , CO. You have plenty of room for any size gatherings, camping or hotels. plenty of riding options- twisties, hwys, mtns , altitude , nature. rocky mtn natl park- trail ridge road, mt evans(one of my favorites) all types of mtn passes / hot springs within days ride. don't think any rider would be disappointed. your also pretty central to a lot of areas i saw mentioned. good luck on decision.

Guys, I love you, big ups to 1olBull, but I'm probably out for this one, retiring/used up and ain't worth a **** anymore, I may show up, but cannot commit.

Guys, I love you, big ups to 1olBull, but I'm probably out for this one, retiring/used up and ain't worth a **** anymore, I may show up, but cannot commit.

So sorry to hear this, Amigo! :( :thumbsdown: :inlove
I truly hope you get to feeling better.
Winter sux big for all us oldies, both physical and mental!
Please keep us posted how you are fairing . . .

Back