cannot remember who? but an outfit in the US makes an extension piece to bring forward footboards or pegs about 5 inches forward I have them but name eludes me . they do Harley stuff as primary parts for sales'
look around you are bound to find them maybe some R3 riders remember their name

cannot remember who? but an outfit in the US makes an extension piece to bring forward footboards or pegs about 5 inches forward I have them but name eludes me . they do Harley stuff as primary parts for sales'
look around you are bound to find them maybe some R3 riders remember their name
Have had a look,could it be a Rivco Product your referring to?

Have had a look,could it be a Rivco Product your referring to?

A couple of different ones but 90% ever seen are RIVCO Passenger footboards with the separately sold
Rivco Products - TR3005-5 - Relocation Kit for Passenger Floorboards

USA
US$72
Rivco Products Relocation Kit for Passenger Floorboards (TR3005-5) - ThumperTalk

US$79.99
Rivco Passenger Board Relocation Arms - TR3005-5

$79.95
Rear Floorboards by Rivco for the New Triumph Rocket III

UK
£97.21
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Pillion Relocation Arms

Footboards
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Floorboards Pillion Rivco TR3005
£363.00
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Floorboards Pillion
USR3005.jpg

USR3005A.jpg

Increase foot and leg support as well as allowing for a variation in foot position on long rides. (Shown in pictures with optional Relocation Arm, sold separately).
Made from billet aluminium and chrome plated finish. The soft, antivibration, inlaid rubber pads further insure passenger comfort. They will fold and lock in the up position.
Australia - Get ready to scream!

Extensions
Au$246.40
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms [TR3005-5] - $246.40 : Chromeworld Australia Premier Online Sales Australia for Motorcycle Accessories

ZZ55530_A_V1.jpg

These are the cheaper steel rather than alloy RIVCOs.:eek::eek::(
I think these TR3125 are actually aftermarket replacement for R3Touring ones.
Not for Roadsters/Classics.
  • Part Number: TR3125
  • Manufactured by: Rivco

Au$779.24

Classic Steel Passenger Floorboards for the Triumph Rocket III [TR3125] - $779.24 : Chromeworld Australia Premier Online Sales Australia for Motorcycle Accessories

I think another may have been Maddog, Bulldog or something similar.

Triumph Performance Parts here in in rural Victoria, Australia, has a few options too if you scroll through this page of the R3 accessories available.
Links:
Rocket III

Rocket III Rocket Accesories

They have heaps of other R3 bits but are fairly expensive.
From Rivco Products comes the Passenger Floorboards for the Triumph Rocket III Standard and Classic

These beauties are CNC Machined from billet aluminum and triple-chrome plated. These boards greatly increase foot and leg support over the stock pegs by using anti-vibration neoprene pads.

The images below are shown with the optional solid steel, chrome plated relocation arm which moves the boards forward by 4”. This creates greater comfort by allowing passengers to stretch out a bit more. They’re also great for added clearance when using saddlebags.

NewBonneville USA
Passenger Floorboards
$269.95
http://ww4.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?u...rds+TR3005&price=269.95&return=www.newr3.com/

Floorboard Relocation Arms
$79.95
http://ww4.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?u...ms+TR3005-5&price=79.95&return=www.newr3.com/

rear_boards2.jpg

rear_boards.jpg

More options:

These can be fitted front or rear. I HAVE THESE 5 POSITION ONES ON MY FRONT 2010 ABS ROADSTER.

Au$407.98
Premium & Ribbed Folding Boards for Driver or Passenger - Chrome
kuryakyn-premium-ribbed-folding-boards-for-driver-or-passenger-chrome-1000x1000.jpg

BLACK VERSION

Kuryakyn - ISO®-Board Conversions for Driver or Passenger

There's also a guy in the UK who does the arms. I am sure the google-fu master will recall them. They also do the knurled bolt doodad for the fuel tank.

A couple of different ones but 90% ever seen are RIVCO Passenger footboards with the separately sold
Rivco Products - TR3005-5 - Relocation Kit for Passenger Floorboards

USA
US$72
Rivco Products Relocation Kit for Passenger Floorboards (TR3005-5) - ThumperTalk

US$79.99
Rivco Passenger Board Relocation Arms - TR3005-5

$79.95

UK
£97.21
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Pillion Relocation Arms

Footboards
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Floorboards Pillion Rivco TR3005
£363.00
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Floorboards Pillion
USR3005.jpg

USR3005A.jpg

Increase foot and leg support as well as allowing for a variation in foot position on long rides. (Shown in pictures with optional Relocation Arm, sold separately).
Made from billet aluminium and chrome plated finish. The soft, antivibration, inlaid rubber pads further insure passenger comfort. They will fold and lock in the up position.
Australia - Get ready to scream!

Extensions
Au$246.40
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms [TR3005-5] - $246.40 : Chromeworld Australia Premier Online Sales Australia for Motorcycle Accessories

ZZ55530_A_V1.jpg

These are the cheaper steel rather than alloy RIVCOs.:eek::eek::(
I think these TR3125 are actually aftermarket replacement for R3Touring ones.
Not for Roadsters/Classics.

• Part Number: TR3125
    • Manufactured by: Rivco
Au$779.24

Classic Steel Passenger Floorboards for the Triumph Rocket III [TR3125] - $779.24 : Chromeworld Australia Premier Online Sales Australia for Motorcycle Accessories

I think another may have been Maddog, Bulldog or something similar.

Triumph Performance Parts here in in rural Victoria, Australia, has a few options too if you scroll through this page of the R3 accessories available.
Links:
Rocket III

Rocket III Rocket Accesories

They have heaps of other R3 bits but are fairly expensive.
From Rivco Products comes the Passenger Floorboards for the Triumph Rocket III Standard and Classic

These beauties are CNC Machined from billet aluminum and triple-chrome plated. These boards greatly increase foot and leg support over the stock pegs by using anti-vibration neoprene pads.

The images below are shown with the optional solid steel, chrome plated relocation arm which moves the boards forward by 4”. This creates greater comfort by allowing passengers to stretch out a bit more. They’re also great for added clearance when using saddlebags.

NewBonneville USA
Passenger Floorboards
$269.95
http://ww4.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?u...rds+TR3005&price=269.95&return=www.newr3.com/

Floorboard Relocation Arms
$79.95
http://ww4.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?u...ms+TR3005-5&price=79.95&return=www.newr3.com/

rear_boards2.jpg

rear_boards.jpg

More options:

These can be fitted front or rear. I HAVE THESE 5 POSITION ONES ON MY FRONT 2010 ABS ROADSTER.

Au$407.98
Premium & Ribbed Folding Boards for Driver or Passenger - Chrome
kuryakyn-premium-ribbed-folding-boards-for-driver-or-passenger-chrome-1000x1000.jpg

BLACK VERSION
Premium & Ribbed Folding Boards for Driver or Passenger - Black

Kuryakyn - ISO®-Board Conversions for Driver or Passenger
ISO®-Board Conversions for Driver or Passenger
Cheers @Ishrub you have covered lots of options with information to boot. Appreciate your time and feedback.

There's also a guy in the UK who does the arms. I am sure the google-fu master will recall them. They also do the knurled bolt doodad for the fuel tank.

Squaredeals UK?
Parts and Accessories for Triumph Rocket III
Clearance & Discontinued!

Motech?, Motown?

British Legends? (actually in France) Parts and Accessories for Triumph Rocket III
So many places carry versions or possibly the same - knurled knobs are everywhere ;):D.

Last edited:
Cheers @Ishrub you have covered lots of options with information to boot. Appreciate your time and feedback.

Put these with the Kuryakyn 5 position footboards using the rear most position may be a great solution. There is also a cheaper same 3 hole span but smaller miniboard version that may be even better. Black is much cheaper than the flash chrome version but the arrow version I have seen very cheap with adaptor for matching and if you can bear custom cross look they are available from the USA for about US$80

$327.98
kuryakyn-premium-ribbed-folding-boards-for-driver-or-passenger-black-1000x1000.jpg

KY-8808 Splined Rear for R3

PN#8808 - Splined Peg Adapters for Can-Am, Honda & Suzuki, Chrome

19413_1350x900_RGB_72DPI.jpg

or these

ISO®-Board Conversions for Driver or Passenger

kuryakyn-iso-board-conversions-for-driver-or-passenger-1000x1000.jpg

PASSENGER BOARD RELOCATION ARMS - AMERICA & SPEEDMASTER

And check my edited post with links above.
Squaredeals UK?
Parts and Accessories for Triumph Rocket III
Clearance & Discontinued!

Motech?, Motown?

British Legends? (actually in France) Parts and Accessories for Triumph Rocket III
So many places carry versions or possibly the same - knurled knobs are everywhere ;):D.

Back