Pictures Don’t Lie

D7CDBDFE-9799-45D9-B009-2091BA93E318.jpeg

Well boys I think I need to bring it back to what the forum is all about.... here is a picture from the Triumph Rocket Helmet of the month award (yes there is a helmet in the photo.... can you see it?).

There's a motorcycle in the picture?

D7CDBDFE-9799-45D9-B009-2091BA93E318.jpeg

Well boys I think I need to bring it back to what the forum is all about.... here is a picture from the Triumph Rocket Helmet of the month award (yes there is a helmet in the photo.... can you see it?).
Couple of nice looking rides. Pictures don’t lie.;)

Show us another pic of your ride in 6 months time Doc....see if the look has changed? If you're like the majority on this forum, it will have...Enjoy!

Show us another pic of your ride in 6 months time Doc....see if the look has changed? If you're like the majority on this forum, it will have...Enjoy!
I’m putting on the color matched flysceen tomorrow so looks like you fight already.

I’m more interested in performance so power upgrades and suspension are already being considered. I’m pretty good with the looks but please do tell what am I lacking?

I’m putting on the color matched flysceen tomorrow so looks like you fight already.

I’m more interested in performance so power upgrades and suspension are already being considered. I’m pretty good with the looks but please do tell what am I lacking?
If you are wanting a little more power, I've heard rumors of a little shop in New Jersey that can add a pony or two. ;)
If you are just looking to out power other cruisers you already have plenty of power, but if you want to be able to spank the Power Rangers on their liter sport bikes then NJ is the place to send your bike. :cool:

OMG Doc. You know not what you have asked. Now I have to unleash the hounds.

Back