Pictures Don’t Lie

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Here she is ready for her first ride. I’ll post my impressions later.

C0617B54-2563-49FC-994C-E35AD1D740A1.jpeg 40BB8771-C877-4320-872A-FE6944B4B825.jpeg E6C4C09B-864F-456B-8A60-9B8C0FA75EBD.jpeg

I hope your first ride had you grinning from ear to ear.

I know my first ever ride on a Rocket had me crapping in me pants and I had ridden bikes for almost 4 years everyday.

Brought one within 12 months.

I hope your first ride had you grinning from ear to ear.

I know my first ever ride on a Rocket had me crapping in me pants and I had ridden bikes for almost 4 years everyday.

Brought one within 12 months.

When I rode my first Roadster I felt like I could take on anything in the road - so I did! My mate however said I looked like a kid who had stolen his dad’s bike! So I rode it like I’d stolen it!
BTW the car in the garage in the background of your pics must give you fun and games on the road too!

Back in 2005 the Rocket was a bit intimidating, 2300cc's was a big jump from what i was used to riding. I asked a buddy of mine who's been riding for 40 years to ride it home for me until i could get used to the beast. He showed up took one look and said I'm not riding that bike. I ended up riding it myself about 40 miles home. At first i said no big deal it's a roadking with a different design. About 20 miles into the ride i opened her up and i couldn't believe the torque it blew me away..!!!:ninja::eek::roll::thumbsup:...

Get it on Rock & Roll Doctor!

"Two degrees in be-bop, a PHD in swing, he's a master of rhythm; he's a rock and roll king."

Thanks guys the ride was wonderful even if it was a bit cool. Nothing stayed in front of me if I didn’t want it to. The hardest part was keeping it under 70 mph on the four lane road.

The delivery of the power/ torque reminds me a lot of the W12 twin turbo in the Bentley. Super smooth with torque all over the place and it just goes and keeps on going. Nice Brit pair for sure.

Thanks guys the ride was wonderful even if it was a bit cool. Nothing stayed in front of me if I didn’t want it to. The hardest part was keeping it under 70 mph on the four lane road.

The delivery of the power/ torque reminds me a lot of the W12 twin turbo in the Bentley. Super smooth with torque all over the place and it just goes and keeps on going. Nice Brit pair for sure.

IN THE BENTLY?!?!???

call-me-hand_1f919.png

Back