PDM60 Installation Location and Electric Gear Outlet R3T

Very nice. I mounted mine on the left side of the air filter box below the three relays. Drilled a hole in the air box to allow me to plug in and change setting if necessary. My air filter box is empty because I have ramair. Not quite empty I have mounted the air compressor for the horn in there and will be putting kens keyless ignition box in there soon as it gets here.
That is where I mounted my Series Rectifier. My PDM60 is mounted on top of my ECU. To the ECU bracket off and mounted then cut the end of the screws of and reinstalled the ECU bracket - done. That at is on a Roadster tho

That is where I mounted my Series Rectifier. My PDM60 is mounted on top of my ECU. To the ECU bracket off and mounted then cut the end of the screws of and reinstalled the ECU bracket - done. That at is on a Roadster tho

That’s a good place! I also have the series rectifier to install in front of the pdm? If not I will move (pdm) it to the ecu side.
I love redoing things! At least I’m not getting charged by the hour!

That’s a good place! I also have the series rectifier to install in front of the pdm? If not I will move (pdm) it to the ecu side.
I love redoing things! At least I’m not getting charged by the hour!

Hope that made sense? I’m drinkin martinis with jalapeño stuffed olives right now instead of working on my bike!!

Back