PC-V Tune for Jardines w/o triple

Kenny

.020 Over
I've got Jardine's and a PC-V on the way. But I don't see any tunes out there for the pipes with out triples installed. The triples and will be installed w/Autotune in another month or two but I'd like to get the pipes on before then.

I've got Jardine's and a PC-V on the way. But I don't see any tunes out there for the pipes with out triples installed. The triples and will be installed w/Autotune in another month or two but I'd like to get the pipes on before then.

Make sure you load a suitable ECU map for the Jars they are a bit thirsty and you could be very lean on an OE filter without the fuel increase..

Maybe better if you did it all together, then I am sure Hanso the wizard of oz will suggest a Map for your config.. :)

JMO

Thanks Densell

Thanks for the reply
Do you think I need to run an ECU update on top of the PC-V tune? Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get the triples now anyways.

Thanks for the reply
Do you think I need to run an ECU update on top of the PC-V tune? Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get the triples now anyways.

I run jardines and triple filters I loaded tune # 20145 modified for triple with jardines tune,

works like a charm, no popping and good acceleration maybe you could take a look it is by wayne tripp and available on this forum...somewhere

Thanks Alberta
I should be able to find that tune. By the way what kind of plane is that in your pic? I work the MAFFS 130s down here at Peterson AFB.

that's a DC-4 I bombed fires also on c-130 A in france for a while great tanker , the DC-4 was not a great tanker the DC-6 a much better machine with good engines.
if you cannot find the 20145 email me and I will send you amy copy.

Lol. I think my post was sort of off, the 130s pleural down here are of the H3 flavor. I'm really more of a KC-135 guy, no fire fighting with one of those. You dump what they haul on a fire and it's not going to help. :D

Send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send you a PCV map to use once you get the Auto Tune in the meantime take the Dukes tune and put in your ECU using TuneECU and it will also serve as good base map to use in conjunction with my PCV map to use with the auto tune

Lol. I think my post was sort of off, the 130s pleural down here are of the H3 flavor. I'm really more of a KC-135 guy, no fire fighting with one of those. You dump what they haul on a fire and it's not going to help. :D

true enough!! LOL

Back