PC III installed

FTL40

.060 Over
Ride
05 Rocket
installed it today with fresh plugs. doing the 12 minute tune now. install was VERY easy thanks to the great directions i printed off here. thanks dave. went smooth and easy. now i am going to make an apointment for a dyno tune. i have a zero map in it now with the 02 controller. will post back with results and feelings. but as far as install goes i felt it was easy with the right instructions

Thank you for the compliment 8) It's nice to be appreciated :D

Make sure you get your TPS sensor checked, so it is w/i spec as well as go to a reputable Dynojet tuner (check their website for a place near you), and post results in SAE.

I will say, if you are thinking of future mods, consider it now before the tune, or you'll need a retune later.

Good luck! I know you'll be happy :twisted:

no the bike has plenty of power. i just want to get rid of popping and make sure it is running right. i got the pc3 very cheap. i'll look in the manual about the tps, but the bike feels good. be interesting to see what kind of gains are to be had with the tune. with just the thunderbike exhaust i got 130 at the wheel, but i know i have lean spots. will report when its done. and again thank you for the time you put into those directions, makes putting one in as easy as changing oil

Back