Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

Here
Drag Race Schedule - Pacific Raceways

B639B61D-A28A-4427-8151-93171CE8A875.jpeg

VERY nice! I love the "burble" sound. My Jardine system has a similar sound, sorta like the sound an inboard boat makes, with the exhaust burbling under the water. And they are apparently loud. I'm half deaf, but I notice people looking as I approach, and staring as I pass.:):):):):):):):)

Your picture shows the exhaust right on top of the rear master cylinder or is it an optical illusion? the heat that will come off the exhaust will boil the brake fluid try and get some heat resistant barrier in-between them if possible.
Are you ceramic coating the pipe? and if so are you doing the inside also?(which will bring the outside temp down a bit) I am still looking to get my pipe done so will be interested in your out come (and price) as I will probably send mine to the same place.

Your picture shows the exhaust right on top of the rear master cylinder or is it an optical illusion? the heat that will come off the exhaust will boil the brake fluid try and get some heat resistant barrier in-between them if possible.
Are you ceramic coating the pipe? and if so are you doing the inside also?(which will bring the outside temp down a bit) I am still looking to get my pipe done so will be interested in your out come (and price) as I will probably send mine to the same place.

It’s an illusion, there is more clearance between the collector and the master then I had with my previous system and I had no issues.

Coating will be done at

Performance Coatings Inc. | Auto Coating | Auburn, WA

They’re amazing!

I have to edit my post but my setup apparently does clear the stock suspension just fine :p

Back