Ozrider (Les) Big Bore exhuast, 1st in world!

Alright lads, here it is, raw steel will be coated, tuned, and tested as quickly as possible but I have a feeling I’ll be putting up a rediculous dyno graph soon:
A1DC9AF1-BC7D-416C-B2AE-F7198A66DE06.png

More info will follow once it’s here. Just to wet the appetites of those after form follows function parts.

Very very very similar to a sidewinder.

IMG_2179.JPG

Alright lads, here it is, raw steel will be coated, tuned, and tested as quickly as possible but I have a feeling I’ll be putting up a rediculous dyno graph soon:
A1DC9AF1-BC7D-416C-B2AE-F7198A66DE06.png

More info will follow once it’s here. Just to wet the appetites of those after form follows function parts.

What way is are the flanges? How do you go from engine exhaust port shape to the round pipe?

What way is are the flanges? How do you go from engine exhaust port shape to the round pipe?
That's usually the bit you have to kill for, most who have worked out a way to do it like to keep it to themselves. When Trevor made my CES system he asked me not to post photos of the flanges or how he made them.

I may have dyno numbers up on 30 March, depends how long they take to arrive and get back from coating.

Back