Ozclaw on the way, what do I do with the coolant tank

The fly screen bracket doesn't foul it, plenty of clearance there. You're not the first to ask but it must just be the way the picture looks from that angle. The indicators touch on full lock. It would be better if it was 5mm shorter in reality (Sorry Les).

I love what you've done with the expansion bottle, I'm copying

Not sure I fully agree with ‘plenty’
I’ve just installed mine and the clearance is literally a millimeter or two max. It’s very close.

Not sure I fully agree with ‘plenty’
I’ve just installed mine and the clearance is literally a millimeter or two max. It’s very close.

Sounds like the difference between a dog's bollocks or a bee's d!ck. I'm sure they both feel and look perfectly normal to the owner. ;):D:cool:

I've just stripped it all down to fit my new mc cruise, and should report that the fly screen bracket has been fouling and has left a little white patch. I need to come up with something to reduce the full lock, because the cruise control buttons also catch on the tank and I don't really want to top mount them or adjust the angle of the bars. Risers are over priced for what they are, i can't justify it to myself, I'll come up with something, maybe.

EB0492C1-C6F0-4411-8E94-E29D0EB7B60F.jpeg
E2EE00D3-D16C-498A-B283-7C0D7575AE49.jpeg
EB0492C1-C6F0-4411-8E94-E29D0EB7B60F.jpeg
Made an “L” bracket and mounted to engine case. Then mounted this coolant tank to it. Fits behind the Ozclaw and is high enough to have a bottom feed/ return to the rad for the coolant. Had to drill, tap and install an elbow at the bottom but works fine
Now that IS tidy!.

I've just stripped it all down to fit my new mc cruise, and should report that the fly screen bracket has been fouling and has left a little white patch. I need to come up with something to reduce the full lock, because the cruise control buttons also catch on the tank and I don't really want to top mount them or adjust the angle of the bars. Risers are over priced for what they are, i can't justify it to myself, I'll come up with something, maybe.

I mounted MCCruise on top ...... cant understand why you put it under:thumbsdown: not knocking, just trying to follow your reasoning:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I mounted MCCruise on top ...... cant understand why you put it under:thumbsdown: not knocking, just trying to follow your reasoning:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
It just seems a more natural place to have the buttons and be able to reach with my thumb. The bracket seems to hold it too far away from the bars, probably to accommodate larger button clusters (whatever they're called) on other models. I'm first going to try making a me bracket to raise the buttons snug. If that doesn't work I'll top mount.

It just seems a more natural place to have the buttons and be able to reach with my thumb. The bracket seems to hold it too far away from the bars, probably to accommodate larger button clusters (whatever they're called) on other models. I'm first going to try making a me bracket to raise the buttons snug. If that doesn't work I'll top mount.
Cool .... have thought about it but now have got used to top mount ... come to think of it I do lift my hand to use, kind of cool to be passing a car, lift the hand and press the button next to the driver and the Rocket gently get back to the business of getting up the road ..... let us know .... glad you can enjoy MCCruise. Mine has saved me heaps in fines.:cool::cool:

Back