richmford

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket III classic
I've seen a post from several years ago about replacing the bear claw on a R3 Classic with an alternative made in Australia, thinks its called the Oz-Claw, I have tried to find them but it seems they may have been discontinued. Can anyone suggest where you can get one from or is that just a false hope?
Side note, have had the Rocket for a couple of years now and just love it. Rode from Leicester to Marseille on the back roads and in never missed a beat, some very tight bends on some mountains but it was a breeze. The return was a bit wet but still fun.

I've seen a post from several years ago about replacing the bear claw on a R3 Classic with an alternative made in Australia, thinks its called the Oz-Claw, I have tried to find them but it seems they may have been discontinued. Can anyone suggest where you can get one from or is that just a false hope?
Side note, have had the Rocket for a couple of years now and just love it. Rode from Leicester to Marseille on the back roads and in never missed a beat, some very tight bends on some mountains but it was a breeze. The return was a bit wet but still fun.
hi @richmford
I still make the OzClaw, flick me a e-mail to les@laidlawmotorsportservices.com.au and I can send you pricing and avaiability, also check out my website

Cheers, Les (Ozrider)

Back