Weebs... do it up yourself, its more fun and you might learn something that might be useful to the rest of us:D

Either way,,, Welcome!

silence is golden

as the song goes there are too many
anty
this and that about in this country i am sorry to say and
although
i
agree
on some things some people take things
toooo
far
iam
not an in your face type of bloke so loud cans
ect
dont
do it for me
ok
iam
a bit of a perv i like to scare the **** out of people by sneaking up behind them then blasting past them and you cant do that if you sound like a tank or a HD no
offence
to tanks meant plus to many boys in blue if they can hear you coming say five miles away it could be possible for the to get all excited at the thought of
using
there speed guns and dishing out fines and points now can we i mean just think of the mess and blue is not a good colour to hide
thoghs
stains and boys or girls in blue
ie
police not the oh god
iam
going to have to wash my mouth out after saying this me being a good army type
ok
ok
the
blody
Navy
ops did i say that back in a mo ........... there
thats
better all clean now where was i oh yes the boy and girls in blue now come on
admit
it its true well i suppose they do do some very good work and hard at times not like that
other
bunch of sun dodging barge pilot button headed lay abouts the should be ashamed of
themselve
every time the go to the bank and draw out there pay now i did not say who but i
dont
have to wash my mouth out so you know who i mean and lets just say that if i had been in the last match there would of been more blood and snot on the field and not too much of it our [ ex member of the army rugby team 82 but still a member of the
armys
old farts team ] and yes as we get older we get more cunning and
dirtier
in playing stile we may not run as fast but watch out in the scrum or the line out :D:D:D

Last edited:
Back