Only "Harley bikes matter"?

My take on your story is its hard enough to survive with the cagers, road conditions, weather etc. All people on two wheels no matter brand should help each other. Just goes to show you they are a brotherhood amongst themselves.
Agree,
Them Harley riders might have been gay, were they wearing chaps?
Yeah, they were wearing assless chaps:roll::roll:

Might actually be a minor blessing they didn't stop. Think about it.
However, I'm with Bruce. They must have been gay. Or blind.
Thats what i tought myself, the good thing is that i was very close and withing range of any movement, it was my fault for leading instead of following but i was not too concerned since we were only about 20 miles from home on familiar roads and my daughter being the newbie was in between both of us, next time the gap will be closer just in case:)

Thats what i tought myself, the good thing is that i was very close and withing range of any movement, it was my fault for leading instead of following but i was not too concerned since we were only about 20 miles from home on familiar roads and my daughter being the newbie was in between both of us, next time the gap will be closer just in case:)
Kind of a sad story when motorcycle brand trumps a rider in distress. Maybe you should post that story on a Harley forum to shame them. IMO it's only the number of wheels that important.

They rode past my wife's Can Am Spyder on the side of the road and my daughter's Ninja that she was PUSHING!!!, WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM!!! :mad:

You're going to slowly turn into one of them if you keep riding that Harley. You have been warned.

im with others I know who I would have stopped for first definetly not lupe next time show her all the controls including the reserve on the tank before the ride maybe even get them a concealed to carry if they don't have one yet

im with others I know who I would have stopped for first definetly not lupe next time show her all the controls including the reserve on the tank before the ride maybe even get them a concealed to carry if they don't have one yet
Ha ha ha, Breeze, pm me you phone number, i need to chat with you:)
She is getting her permit, my wife has one and packs heat so i was not that worried:D

Funny thing happened to us today;
As most of you know the clutch on my harley broke, its been fixed, also as some of you know, my daughter is learning to ride so she can ride with us to RAA SD.
To test the clutch and for my daughter to get some more saddle time we went for a ride, checked gas on all the bikes and saw that my daughter's bike was low so i made a mental note to stop at a gas station, we took off and before we knew it we were in the middle of no where and i forgot all about gas.
I was leading and was about 1/8 of a mile ahead of my wife and daughter, next thing, on a kinda sharp hill i look on the mirror and i see my daughter and wife pulling over at the bottom of the hill and i'm already on the top starting the down hill so i lose sight of them, i stop and couldn't figure out what happened, then it hit me, GAS!!, I stop the harley and since there is a 1 way road i can't turn around so i dismount and start walking back toward the other side of the hill where my wife and daughter are. I see 2 Harleys on the other side of the road and they gave me the are you ok? look, but all i could do is wave, about 3 minutes later i see these 2 big bad looking harley riders coming on my side of the road, they stop and ask me if i was ok, everything checks out right? WRONG!!!!! They rode past my wife's Can Am Spyder on the side of the road and my daughter's Ninja that she was PUSHING!!!, WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM!!! :mad:, and went straight to me to see if i was ok, i told them i was fine and asked them if they saw 2 bikes at the bottom of the hill and they said yeah there are 2 bikes back there, i said i'm fine and they just went on their way.
I tought it was funny but what if my girls really needed help? I guess we can only wonder....
Other than that i just swithched the Ninja to reserve and went on our way to a gas station, she did a superb job and she is excited about her new hobby:)
ride1.png
ride2.png
ride3.png
ride4.png
THEY know the other bikes wouldnt break down and the figured the HORRIBLE DAVIDSON WOULD thats the norm I always see those donkeys on the side of the road nothing new about that and if they were gang members they would rob you and rape the women yep they are wonderful LOL Or rape you and rob the women HA HA HA

Back