One of, if not the first, Rocket 3 Black Editions in the US

I contacted my Ontario dealer and he replied there is no info in regards to when will mine be delivered. All parts are on the back order too since I have ordered a quickshifter as well.
He told me over a month ago that the bike will be there in June, but so far nothing. Not even a VIN allocated 🤥
Soon summer will be over and a bike will sit in a garage for few months. What a waste 😕

Last edited:
In the auto industry and familiar with limited editions. If you look at your vin there's the last 4 digits, Dealer confirmed
...just looking at your number...it must be the last three numbers perhaps...as there are only 1000 made??...does that make sense?...just asking.

Congrats! Your bike looks great! Would you mind taking a pic of your turn signals? It appears they've changed from the normal US-specced bikes.
I tried to get the slimmer turn signals on my new R3 GT but the front ones require front fork removal to install!! Normal, stupid Triumph idiocy!
I love the slimmer signals but I wouldn't let them screw with my front end!

I tried to get the slimmer turn signals on my new R3 GT but the front ones require front fork removal to install!! Normal, stupid Triumph idiocy!
I love the slimmer signals but I wouldn't let them screw with my front end!
Who told you this nonsense? The front turn signals are easily removed and don't require front fork removal. I've done it several times now.

Who told you this nonsense? The front turn signals are easily removed and don't require front fork removal. I've done it several times now.
I have not done it myself on the new R3 but to be honest that would not make sense whatsoever. Remove forks for indicators? 😱

Back