ON LINE PARTS UK

So far my experience of getting "harder to find" parts - is GO DIRECT TO A LARGISH MAIN TRIUMPH DEALER. Especially if we're talking workshop type parts. I get the feeling that Triumph has a special stock for "workshops". Any over stock or other stuff they are less reluctant to sell out to Fowlers etc. I'm in Spain, but when I did my clutch the parts had to come from the UK - was cheaper and faster to order from Triumph in Madrid despite coming from the UK.

Thanks very much will keep that in mind, i find Fowlers a waste of time anyhow

Thanks very much will keep that in mind, i find Fowlers a waste of time anyhow

Trouble with Fowler’s like most large franchises in my experience is they’re all over you like a rash if have the odd 10/20K for a new machine, once they realise you won’t be returning every couple of years to update to the latest model and you don’t need a spotty kid in the workshop to change your oil it’s game over!

Trouble with Fowler’s like most large franchises in my experience is they’re all over you like a rash if have the odd 10/20K for a new machine, once they realise you won’t be returning every couple of years to update to the latest model and you don’t need a spotty kid in the workshop to change your oil it’s game over!
Thanks for the reply you are !00% on there i found they dont have much of anything unless its out of stock or back order but they have nuts and bolts which i can get from Tool Station at a fraction of the price

Fowlers has one advantage in the RESEARCH part of the operation. They list the TRIUMPH STOCK NUMBER - WOT list their own. BUT be warned - They list the original non modified STOCK NUMBER - I found this as Triumph had modified an O-Ring part no. Easier to PRINT the parts fiche page off and send FAX it with the parts you want circled.

Fowlers has one advantage in the RESEARCH part of the operation. They list the TRIUMPH STOCK NUMBER - WOT list their own. BUT be warned - They list the original non modified STOCK NUMBER - I found this as Triumph had modified an O-Ring part no. Easier to PRINT the parts fiche page off and send FAX it with the parts you want circled.
Thanks for that:thumbsup:

Its usually Fowlers or World of Triumph or even Halfords for serviceable parts ,Custom Cruisers, Custom Wizard for stuff like footboards, luggage, mirrors and for more Rocket specific give Carl Inkley a look/call at JUST ROCKETS

Back