Oil sump leaking??

T-tech said:
OK guys,

thanks for the quick replies. You can even buy the gasket on Bike Bandit for $15.00 plus shipping.

Watch out with Bike bandit. They haven't kept up with vin or engine number breaks for changes in parts. I've had customere bring in parts they saved money on, only to be a wrong part for their bike.

There is an engine number break for the actual sump, but in this case the gaskets are all the same.
So tell us T tech,why the change on the sump plate??

Johnny - T-tech doesn't manufacture the bloody things - he just repairs them.

He is also doing his best to be incredibly helpful to other forum members.

It seems like you have some sort of beef against Triumph dealers. Fair enough. But your carrying your beef through to every post T-tech makes is starting to get boring. Why don't you get off his case and give us all a break?

owl said:
Johnny - T-tech doesn't manufacture the bloody things - he just repairs them.

He is also doing his best to be incredibly helpful to other forum members.

It seems like you have some sort of beef against Triumph dealers. Fair enough. But your carrying your beef through to every post T-tech makes is starting to get boring. Why don't you get off his case and give us all a break?

Yea "fcuk off" :p

Go back to one of the Jap forums you go on so much about, and get on there tits, instead of ours...........Have a nice day :wink:

Ignorance is bliss,you all deserve the problems your gona have now that your rockets are getting older.All them taiwan parts are just gona corroad away..Hey Scotty did you know that my jap bikes don't have any taiwan parts on them..Good luck guys see ya next month to see how many new problems have come up. You have a nice day to Scotty. And try to get some ridin in instead of hanging here 8 hours a day..Later :roll: :roll: Oh wait how bout keepin track of all the new things you learn from TTech in a month..Thanks

Unhappy people are just that, UNHAPPY. He'd be unhappy riding a Harley, a Honda, a Yamaha. I think the Spirit's crapped in his Post Toasties!

Native One

Back