Oil change then check engine light

My bike came from the factory with those lines not pushed on properly. It was the first one in Canada and it took the dealer over a day to figure it and to stop throwing the MIL.
Don't think 5 quarts with filter is enough!
Yea, it's actually a 6 quart system. But I've always used 5 quarts and the dipstick always shows full.

Its a 2013 with only 5000 miles on it, i cant imagine its something like that , but ill check those lines and see. Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it. Enjoy your evening.

Greg
Mine came brand new with a pinched throttle body rubber , never ran right till i found the culprit after putting nearly 50000 klm on the bike.

Mine came brand new with a pinched throttle body rubber , never ran right till i found the culprit after putting nearly 50000 klm on the bike.
When you say it didn't run right, can you explain. Mines had a problem since new, when I'm engine braking. If I pull that clutch in during a hard engine brake, it will fall flat on its face and die. I had it in while under warranty and that reset the TPS, but that didn't seem to help.

When you say it didn't run right, can you explain. Mines had a problem since new, when I'm engine braking. If I pull that clutch in during a hard engine brake, it will fall flat on its face and die. I had it in while under warranty and that reset the TPS, but that didn't seem to help.
Mine used to occasionally cough through the intake on downshifting , never stalled though.

Back