My dealer said they are only available on a pre order with a deposit. He said the price has not been disclosed. So a man would have to agree to put down money on a purchase that he does not know to price.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: I find that very odd to have to agree to an open ended price.o_O:rolleyes:

I have no doubt that there those with enough money to do so comfortably. Sonny appears to know the price and I hope he discloses it. He may be asked not to. I could also understand that he may fear judgment by some of the members here. Some people like to deride another for spending more than they deem appropriate. I’m not that guy. It’s his money and if he wants to buy his special bike for 50K then so be it.;)
The price is going to be what it's going to be! No choice either way. It is unfortunate that this is a huge marketing ploy by Triumph to create interest and keep the price high. It all fits the 'model' but I will be very interested in the later versions and see what the differences are in specifications and price!

The price is going to be what it's going to be! No choice either way. It is unfortunate that this is a huge marketing ploy by Triumph to create interest and keep the price high. It all fits the 'model' but I will be very interested in the later versions and see what the differences are in specifications and price!
Hope they make a more normal version of it, otherways it will suffer the same faith as the Vmax

Your close. Agreement is i pay shipping cost for No. 74 wherever it is delivered. This means the cost to delivery to Dallas. My pocket plus cost of bike. Well worth it. To have both 74's on the front pourch is a small fee. No set cost of bike as of yet (Excluding shipping fees) which is not set yet either. No common sense her just a desire to have both 74's. Got a lot of money in the bank from the oil royalties. Figure might as well. Was looking at a V4R at a price of around $35,000. Now looking at a bike that is going to cost more but can ride. Held back for a bit and bad mouth it. Figure when the real anniversary model comes out may be to old to enjoy it. Lets do the math 2020 62 years old. Add ten years 72 years old. Once in a life time deal. Two no 74's on a backwoods Okie pourch "How in the Hel& are you going to top that?":cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Ego trip yes indeed. Pleasure of owning and riding both No 74's priceless. It is a done deal.

Your close. Agreement is i pay shipping cost for No. 74 wherever it is delivered. This means the cost to delivery to Dallas. My pocket plus cost of bike. Well worth it. To have both 74's on the front pourch is a small fee. No set cost of bike as of yet (Excluding shipping fees) which is not set yet either. No common sense her just a desire to have both 74's. Got a lot of money in the bank from the oil royalties. Figure might as well. Was looking at a V4R at a price of around $35,000. Now looking at a bike that is going to cost more but can ride. Held back for a bit and bad mouth it. Figure when the real anniversary model comes out may be to old to enjoy it. Lets do the math 2020 62 years old. Add ten years 72 years old. Once in a life time deal. Two no 74's on a backwoods Okie pourch "How in the Hel& are you going to top that?":cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Ego trip yes indeed. Pleasure of owning and riding both No 74's priceless. It is a done deal.
Good for you. We all have limited time to do this hobby so better to get at it. Money left unspent will not benefit you.

Back