Brings back memories...Coyote method. You start with a single bagger - you place a bag over her head. Double bagger - you wear a bag over your head in case hers splits. And then there is Coyote - where you find her sleeping on your arm. Rather than wake her up, you'd rather chew your own arm off!! Prosthetics are rather good these days :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
This is Sonny tomorrow morning..

Sonny.jpg

Last edited:
My dealer said they are only available on a pre order with a deposit. He said the price has not been disclosed. So a man would have to agree to put down money on a purchase that he does not know the price.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: I find that very odd to have to agree to an open ended price.o_O:rolleyes:

I have no doubt that there those with enough money to do so comfortably. Sonny appears to know the price and I hope he discloses it. He may be asked not to. I could also understand that he may fear judgment by some of the members here. Some people like to deride another for spending more than they deem appropriate. I’m not that guy. It’s his money and if he wants to buy his special bike for 50K then so be it.;)

Last edited:
If the expected power output is near the 200hp mark, what will it be without all the restrictive measures enforced by the EU/USA plus the Catalytic converters and such like?? 40hp ish is gained by changing exhaust and intake on current models so what does the future hold??

Back