Odd Vibration

I don't care for the Avon's ,mine had almost 4 oz balance weights on front which is ridiculous and still vibrated. I switched to Metzeler 888's , front has 25 grams , which is almost nothing, rear didn't need any weights, super smooth.

I don't care for the Avon's ,mine had almost 4 oz balance weights on front which is ridiculous and still vibrated. I switched to Metzeler 888's , front has 25 grams , which is almost nothing, rear didn't need any weights, super smooth.
Over the years there seems to be no consistent tire from reading riders' feedback. I've had poor performance with Metzelers and then I had better but still lacking performance and vibration issues with Michelin Commander II's. Then I switched to Cobra Chrome's and am on my second second set. They have been the best performers. My wife also runs Cobra's Chromes on her HD Fat Boy without issue. Again, it seem to be the luck of the draw at times...
-MIG

Over the years there seems to be no consistent tire from reading riders' feedback. I've had poor performance with Metzelers and then I had better but still lacking performance and vibration issues with Michelin Commander II's. Then I switched to Cobra Chrome's and am on my second second set. They have been the best performers. My wife also runs Cobra's Chromes on her HD Fat Boy without issue. Again, it seem to be the luck of the draw at times...
-MIG
Runs in batches. Inconsistent manufacturing

Only MC tyre brand i have never ever had any problems with is actually Bridgestone

Hi guys,

Sorry to necro a thread this old, but OP had the same problem as I have on my bike now, already had front tire replaced and rebalanced, no effect. My dealer also played with the suspension setup a bit, but so far no change. Any other ideas what might cause this? Rear tire?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Back