Ok hitting a wall on where to find TuneECU. Anyone ever tried ECUTek?
You go to TuneECU.fr to get the Android app and instructions to pay for and register it. Save yourself a lot of trouble and get instruction manuals on the TuneECU group Facebook page, at the top under “Files”. Do you have the OBDLink LX or MX+? Those are the only BT modules that work for writing maps. You can’t connect with the Windows version.

You go to TuneECU.fr to get the Android app and instructions to pay for and register it. Save yourself a lot of trouble and get instruction manuals on the TuneECU group Facebook page, at the top under “Files”. Do you have the OBDLink LX or MX+? Those are the only BT modules that work for writing maps. You can’t connect with the Windows version.
Im using the OBDLink LX app and device to read the codes but, the problem is the guage is showing an error code and the app is saying all clean.
All I want to do is read the code, dont really want to edit the map at all. I dont even really want to reset it since I plan to use my warranty to get the actual fix unless its something like the key fob battery or a service interval light.

ok the wrench is not a code so u will not find a code.
the wrench means that u have passed the 600 miles for the engine oil change.
the dealer will clear it for a price/or oil change
u should should be able to clear with the tuneecu and obdlink lx
i do not know how but some of the guys can tell u.

ok the wrench is not a code so u will not find a code.
the wrench means that u have passed the 600 miles for the engine oil change.
the dealer will clear it for a price/or oil change
u should should be able to clear with the tuneecu and obdlink lx
i do not know how but some of the guys can tell u.
so the alerts about my key fob happening at the same time are totally coincidental? Also the clock reset like the battery power had been pulled. It was very odd the whole ride back home.

u have one deal the wrench
another deal the clock reset probable a lose bat cable
third about key prob which u need to research cause a lot of guys has this.
hth

Back