sorry dude... I ain't buying what your selling.... After looking at those pics of your projects, It's just a matter of time before your rocket launches the next man on the moon. Yup I did it... I just threw the BS flag:D no offense...

Rode mine straight stock for 5 yrs, not a single thing changed. That's one of the things I would brag about to my friends...I bought the PERFECT bike and didn't have to waste a single minute of riding time working on it, modding it, etc :D
Then it started, last year a seat, simple enough and warranted! Of course had to add something for bags for long trips. Now the K&N's, exhaust, and reservoir. Next will be lights and mirrors...oh yah just ordered my angry screen from Chris! Dang...it's like opening a bag of Lays..."can't have just one!!" :rolleyes:

I have to say after reading through all the threads regarding mods (appearance, performance, etc.), that I'm not tempted in the least to change this motorcycle and believe me, that's saying something. I'm one of those guys that can't leave anything stock but honestly I really love this bike as is. It's comfortable, has plenty of power, and looks great. I really don't want to do anything to it except ride it and I certainly don't want to affect the reliability or longevity of it. I modify all my cars and bikes, do 100% of the work myself including design. I do all my own metal and fiberglass fabrication, wiring, engine and all mechanical work, paint, polishing, and TIG welding and I'm very happy with the results. I just don't see that happening with my Rocket. That's a first for me.

I have a C5 Corvette and I've done heads, cam, long tube headers, 3" stainless exhaust, RPM stage IV transmission, cowl hoood, lowered, Bilstein shocks, etc, etc.

I have 454SS pickup, that wasn't good enough, I added an ATI Procharger with an intercooler.

I have a Kawasaki ZRX. Not good enough, I'm adding a turbo.

For example my 1982 CBX before and after.

My 1974 Kawasaki H2 2 stroke triple that I turned into an H2R replica before and after:

Boy, Do I know the feeling. After numerous bikes (20+) with mods galore including a 480 hp Boss Hoss Custom beast....I decided that I would buy a really powerful stock motorcycle that was a good tourer and that could carve the canyons as well.
I promised myself I would leave it STOCK!!
I did for a while and then said to myself, Just the exhausts and fuel management system so I put a set of Jardines on her as well as a PC III fuel management system.
The bike ran like a freight train and then I read a Carpenter Racing post.
Needless to say I bit, and she now has 11.8:1 pistons, Carpenter's cam and his CNC ported heads.
What an enormous performance change!! How beautiful the torque and feeling of freedom with the incredible acceleration!!
Just my 2 cents!
I truly understand staying stock. YOU have to understand the beauty of unleashing the potential of this engine!
Deny it all you want but you are HOOKED.....big time.
Ride a Carpentered bike and open your wallet!

Back