Not a Rocket, but..

HD2Rocket3

.060 Over
It's not a Rocket but I thought I'd show you my new bike, to go along with the Drifter I got a couple of weeks back. Fun little bike, looking forward to a road trip somewhere once I get the break-in done. 2012 Suzuki VStrom 650 Adventure ABS. Now I need to find a 150 something so I can be back to 2300cc :) I hope everyone is enjoying the new riding season!

Attachments

• SLD 4-29-12.jpg
    SLD 4-29-12.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 101
Congrats on the VStrom you will have fun on it. However, did you say you bought a Drifter? I love those bikes. Especially the 99 model with no chrome. I remember when they came out. I think I was the only person that liked the bike. I would not mind finding one to play with. If I recall, from my test ride, it took forever to get to 70, but was OK once there. Not a lot of power there. But still.... a cool bike.

What year Drifter?

Congrats on the VStrom you will have fun on it. However, did you say you bought a Drifter? I love those bikes. Especially the 99 model with no chrome. I remember when they came out. I think I was the only person that liked the bike. I would not mind finding one to play with. If I recall, from my test ride, it took forever to get to 70, but was OK once there. Not a lot of power there. But still.... a cool bike.

What year Drifter?

It's a '99, has about 8700 miles. It does have the black forks, light bar etc. All stock except for a Corbin solo seat. Got a bunch of other stuff to put on it but I probablt won't. It's not a real burner, but I think you may be trying to compare it to an R3. Nothing is fast compared to it. :D

Attachments

• in driveway 1.JPG
    in driveway 1.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 84
Back