NOS: 75 HP: $500 approx..

Thanks Wayne for the nitrous info..That is my project for this coming winter..I try to ride, not to work on my bike in the short minnesota summers. I will contact you this fall and have you design a kit for me..Plus I have to buy tires again (front and Rear)..never had a bike wear out tires like the rocket just cruisin before.. Appreciate the positive info you gave me instead of the constant negatives by imfattoo...Thanks again
WHAT negatives wish you where in the 8s ?? just info :p

this is a motorcycle forum

Inthe8s is my license plate on my street driven 85 Z28 Camaro..It has ran 8.83 at 154mph with full exhaust, licensed,street legal tires and funtional t-tops with power windows..But who is to say my rocket III cant run in the 8's as many tracks are 1/8th
mile..But an experienced know it all like yourself has surely figured that one out,so I thought I would clarify that for everyone else..Sorry Imfattoo

Inthe8s is my license plate on my street driven 85 Z28 Camaro..It has ran 8.83 at 154mph with full exhaust, licensed,street legal tires and funtional t-tops with power windows..But who is to say my rocket III cant run in the 8's as many tracks are 1/8th
mile..But an experienced know it all like yourself has surely figured that one out,so I thought I would clarify that for everyone else..Sorry Imfattoo
YEP i think your capable of running some 8 sec 1/8 th miles maybe ??? YOURFATTOO :p HEY show us pics and time slips for the Z28 :D thats a nasty car

Back